Don’t Have a U.S. Social Security Number?

If you don’t have a U.S. Social Security Number, we will issue you a temporary PIN number through the State (TEA) to use in place of it. You will need this PIN number to register for the content test and also to apply for your probationary certificate.

You will continue to use this PIN number until you receive your official U.S. Social Security Number. Please notify us immediately once you receive your Social Security Number.