Transcript Evaluation Services

If you graduated from a Non-U.S. College / University you must have your foreign transcripts evaluated and translated by an approved firm.

Graduates of institutions within the United States and its territories, including Puerto Rico, are exempt and do not need this evaluation.

Texas Teachers strongly recommends that you have the evaluation completed as soon as possible so we can begin the review of your educational background.

The Evaluation must be “course by course”, equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s Degree, and include the following information:

  • GPA
  • Conferred graduation date
  • Language of instruction

Some of the approved service providers are listed below:

A complete list of services known to the Texas Education Agency as following the standards of recognized national organizations of foreign credential evaluators may be found on their web site. TEA does not approve or accredit credential evaluation services.